Case Processing Manager
Immediately Required Case Processing Manager/Administrative Assistant for Immigration practice based in Angus, Ontario.
Position: Visa and Immigration case worker
. Taking calls , liaising with clients to make appointment, and collect required information.
· Managing immigration cases of individual and corporate clients.
· Preparing and submitting applications on a daily basis, ensuring excellent quality of each application to maximize the chances of a successful outcome.
· Meeting case submission targets and case approved targets as agreed.
· Achieving exceptional standards of case management, using our internal systems and following our proven model and process.
· Providing first-class relationship management and ensuring that clients are kept up to date on the progress of their application.
. Proficient in English
. Excellent computer skills and administration skills.
- case management, office administration, project management an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour to start
Schedule: 7 Hour Shift. Monday to Friday, weekends may be required