- The Client acknowledges that the granting of a visa or status and the time required for processing this application is at the sole discretion of the government and not the RCIC. Furthermore, the Client acknowledges that fees are not refundable in the event of an application refusal or delay in processing the application by the government.
- Applicants may be required to send additional documents as and when required for the application process. In case, the documents are not provided by the client within 45 days of request from MigroSapiens, the application can only be revived by paying 50% service fee extra. The application will get closed automatically after 3 months and no refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
- In case, due to technical issues or any other reason, the fees paid by the user are less than the actual fees, MigroSapiens may ask the user to pay the additional fees.
- If the documents are fake or manipulated, then we are not responsible in any case. Your application will be cancelled without any refund and you will be liable for any legal action initiated by authorities.
- Once the client documents have been dispatched, MigroSapiens will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or damaged courier/post and the policies of the respective courier/postal company will be applicable in any such case.
- If, however, the RCIC or professional staff do not complete the tasks identified under section 2 of the retainer agreement, the RCIC will refund part or all of the professional fees collected, unless if it is for the reason mentioned in step 2. The Client agrees that the fees paid are for services indicated above, and any refund is strictly limited to the amount of fees paid. Unused fees will be refunded in the following manner
- After your refund request is received and the reason inspected, on our satisfaction of the reasons, and if your request is approved, then your refund after the necessary deductions as outlined below will be processed in 10 – 15 working days.
- Client will be responsible for all the banking and transaction fees during such a refund.
- Taxes paid are non-refundable in case of application cancellation for any reason.